Although not Pro Club specific, EA will be releasing a new patch shortly to address some of the issues raised; mainly security concerns, below has been posted on the FIFA website from EA.
“We’re happy to announce that we will soon be releasing an update for the FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) and EA SPORTS Football Club (EAS FC) areas of FIFA 12. It will become available on Xbox 360 globally and on PlayStation 3 in North America on 13th March, and on PlayStation 3 in Europe and the rest of the world on 14th March,” says a note on the website.
It seems that the bug will be addressing “two very important issues affecting the FUT community,” protecting FUT accounts against phishers and scammers, and the end-of-game disconnects affecting some FUT users on PlayStation 3 and PC.
Ultimate Team has been blamed for a lot of the recent incidents regarding the unauthorised use of Xbox LIVE user accounts, so to tackle this EA has made the following changes in its upcoming patch:
- It will now only be possible to send trade offers to people on your friends list.
- On entering FUT on your console for the first time after the update, you will be required to provide a unique answer to a security question.
- If anyone else attempts to enter your FUT account from a different console, they will be required to enter the answer to your security question.
The patch notes go on to say that while these measures will certainly make life much more difficult for those attempting to compromise others’ accounts, it’s still vitally important that you protect your information.
In addition to the security changes, the latest patch will also address the following issues.
- To better keep you protected, you can now only send trade offers to friends.
- A new trade notifications system will be deployed.
- A new design will be released for the Trade Feed.
- We have increased the maximum bid price from 10 million coins to 15 million.
- New Prize types have been added with additional Packs and Items.
- The prizing on offer for each tournament will now be displayed before you select one to enter.
- A new tournament reward structure has been introduced, varying the prizing depending on the number of times a tournament has been entered.
- We have introduced new tournament types, with entry criteria that allows for teams of mixed leagues, mixed nationalities or mixed clubs.
- A new tournament type will only allow users a limited number of attempts over time.
- Your team’s eligibility for tournament entry is now visible on the Squad screen, and requirements that aren’t being met will be highlighted.
- We have introduced a new difficulty level – Ultimate Difficulty. The toughest difficulty level in the game, it combines Legendary AI with a chemistry rating of 100.
- You’ll now find a new Squad Wizard to help build and/or fill out your squad quickly.
- Introduced the ability to copy a squad to create variations more easily.
- The chemistry links between players will now be more obvious, with a bad connection coloured red, mediocre coloured orange, and good remaining green.
Team of the Week
EA SPORTS FOOTBALL CLUB
- Completing an EAS FC Challenge was not awarding XP for some people. This has been fixed.
FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM WEB APP
You can find the Full Article published over at EA Football - Click Here